Mine was given 'for beautifully written, witty, and very creative posts.'
Hooray! Thank you so much to her. She is like everyone's therapist, writes a heartfelt, thoughtful and very informative, professional blog herself and supports all us other newbies in a way we would all love to, but don't seem to be able to manage to. Nevertheless she is a fellow spirit. (And I make her look young!) Thank you, good lady.
Leibster Award Rules
1) Actually Mummy - The Diary of a Loquacious Schoolgirl. Well this little lady (in reality her mother) really needs little help from me, but her rather chirpy outlook on life is an enjoyable read and she is still quite new. Her wot-so-funee stuff is well worth joining in, if you're not still struggling to get through the day, like some of us. She is also supportive of other new bloggers and it is much appreciated.
2) 12hourstobedtime We've all counted down the hours until bedtime and who can blame a lady with four children? It must be what gets you through. This is a light hearted look at an adventurous Yorkshire lady's life in Vancouver. It's heartening that all our trials and tribulations are global!
3) Here Come the Girls Living here, outnumbered by males 4:1, I love reading about all these girls. This fab blog is bright and cheerful and the writer has loads to say about everything. She makes me laugh.
4) The Plankton. You love or hate her. She doesn't exactly need her profile raising either, with a column in the Times and all, however it's fair to honour her honesty, her warmth and humour about being over 35, single, with children and, at what she calls, therefore, being at the 'bottom of the sexual food chain.' It's difficult to argue with her, yet my own changing cirumstances would indicate there is hope for us all. I hereby bow to the sheer commitment and stamina of the woman.
5) http://paintnglue.blogspot.com/ This is written by a lady with one hand who is creative in a way that can inspire us all. Mainly picture based, her blog is fun and informative, with great ideas. She is inventive, informative and remodels, renovates and re-works all sorts of things. Definitely worth checking her out.